MIHO
Sunday, November 20, 2011
7 New Rules For Succeeding at Your New Job
1.Take notes.
-never stop taking notes.
2.While you're taking notes, star anything that needs to be done by you.
3.See the future.
-work is no just about the task at hand. It's about what happens next.
4.Think about presentation.
5.Present problems the right way.
-1,an apology. 2,a recap of the problem. 3.a summary of the steps you've taken to fix it. 4,an explanation of what you'll do differently in the future to avoid this happening again.
6.No.Giant.Headphones.
7.No.Tiny.Tank tops.
I think they are important things. When I am a new employee, I need these things plus greeting the people. I think that is most important in Japan.
I am going to find a job next year, so I should put into action everything. I look forward to be employed.
Miho
1 comment:
megumi
November 27, 2011 at 9:38 PM
thank you for good infomation
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thank you for good infomation
ReplyDelete