MIHO
Monday, November 14, 2011
How many kids is too many?
My article is about a mother who bore 20kids.When you have 20kids, they may not be treated equally or fairly. For this reason, she is labeled as a "bad mom".
In my opinion, I think 20Kids are too many, but we don't have to say "bad mom" for her.
She loves each one of her kid, so they shouldn't feel neglected.
I want 3 or 4 kids. If I have more than 4kids, I think I will be financially in trouble.
1 comment:
yuri
November 20, 2011 at 2:56 AM
OMG;o!!!! 20kids???!!!can't believe..
I want to have 3 kids!both boy and girl; ) how about you??
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG;o!!!! 20kids???!!!can't believe..
ReplyDeleteI want to have 3 kids!both boy and girl; ) how about you??