Monday, November 14, 2011

Japanese people wear masks


Japanese people often wears masks. There are reasons,one is when they are sick they don't infect other people,when they are healthy so they do not get infected,wearing masks protect themselves from the pollen in the air that gives them hay fever or allergies. Another reason is because some people didn't want to put on their makeup that morning.

When I was in Japan, I also wore masks for the same reason.
And now I haven't seen anyone wearing masks in USA, so I don't wear it.
I think that Americans think that masks are useless or maybe that they don't care about their health as much as the Japanese does. I haven't worn a mask because the surrounding isn't wearing masks nor do I see it in the market.

I think I need to wear masks, when flu season comes.
K

2 comments:

  1. good job. Miho. keep going...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
    good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha

    ReplyDelete