Thursday, November 3, 2011

TOEIC

Hello : )!
I need high score of TOEIC because of get a job in Japan.
I want to work at the air port so, I have to study more!
Why do you guys need TOEIC?
When do you often study of TOEIC?
If you have any idea, let me know!

TOEIC cost is.....
# Fees vary by country, as prices are set in local currencies.

How long does the test take...
# total 120minutes
Listening...45minutes  Reading...75minutes

How do I register for the test...
# Online

What are the test dates for 2012 in the United States...
# January 14, February 11, March 17, April 14, May 12, June 9, July 7, August 11, September 8, October 6, November 3, December 8.

What did I learn from the website...
# I could know when is TOEIC test so, I can prepare for test!
 I don`t have enough time....but I can do it *:o )

2 comments:

  1. MIHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have to study more too!!!!!!!!!!LOL
    thank you today:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Miho!I also have to study TOEIC to get my job. I need 800 score(>_<)Do our best♥

    ReplyDelete